This website uses own and third-party cookies for analytical, technical, behavioural advertising and profiling purposes and we process necessary data for these purposes based on the User's browsing habits.
2. What are cookies?
3. What type of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: These allow the User to browse a website, platform or application and use the different options or services, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as monitoring network traffic and data communication, identifying the session, entering areas of restricted access, remembering the items that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process for an order, submitting a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound and share content through social networks.
- Analytical cookies: These allow the manager to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impact of ads. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure website activity, in the application or platform, and to create profiles of its users in order to make improvements based on the analysis of data used by the service users.
- Advertising cookies: These allow management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which makes it possible to profile these users and show specific ads based on their habits.
- Unclassified cookies: Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
4. How can I block or delete the cookies used by this website?
In addition to using the settings panel, the User may allow, block or delete cookies by configuring the browser options installed on their equipment.
The User can find additional information about the cookie configuration options in the different browsers via the following links:
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
– Google Chrome (Android): https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/114662?hl=en
– Safari (iOs): https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
If the User does not want their data to be collected with Google Analytics, they can install an opt-out browser add-on. More information here.
Blocking the installation of the analysis and behavioural advertising cookies described in this policy does not prevent the effective use of the website by the User.